Friday, September 7, 2012

Actually, I probably sound like I've gone a little mad in my absence

2 comments:

  1. I missed you.
    And it's god-awful that I'm terribly glad you came back here, because I read what you wrote earlier, and here isn't a place you really should be, I suppose.
    I mean, I'm glad you have this place to pull apart all the million things you have whirling through your mind, right now; everyone needs that.
    But I wish you were happier.

    I do believe you'll grow happier, one day; I really do. You're strong, really strong, underneath it all. Under the bones and skin and all that stuff that controls us but doesn't really matter, in the end.

    In the mean time, though, you've got this place.
    It isn't much, but somehow it's everything.
    At least, to me.

    Oh, and it's Bella, by the way. From Fragments of Me. I don't know if you used to follow that, or the one before, but either way I'm at scribbledoutsecrets.blogspot.com now, and it's a terrible place,; more of a diary- bad words I spit straight from my mind to the page.
    You don't have to follow me.

    And I'm so, so sorry for writing so much.
    I don't know.
    I missed you.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. I've been wondering how you've been and I'm really happy you commented on this. I missed you too, and I really hope you're doing okay.

      Delete